Friday, June 12, 2009

Somedays....




So I am not usually sappy, well I guess it depends on who you ask actually. Ha ha. And I really don't expect many people to read blogs and profiles and click on the little links that are there to lead them around to the little bits of my personal life that I feel like sharing. But every once in awhile (here lately more often then I expected) someone reaches out, someone who doesn't know me and has nothing vested in my life, family anything really, someone who just wants to let you know they care even if they will never meet you, they just want to say "I don't know what your going through, but I care...." and I am happy for those people.
What we go through with the girls, even my family doesn't get it. They say things like It'll work out or I'm sure it will be fine. And I can't put in words what I want (or need) people to say but that's not it.
So anyway the point of my drawn out story is this...when a stranger asks about Kylie at a store or for no reason other then us passing by says "you can do it.." to Kylie as she struggles to walk or someone sends an email because they read our story that I guess restores my faith in people. Its so easy to hate, that its good to be reminded that you can love too.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm a stranger. I came here via a Swap Bot swap I'm sending you.
    I have two kids of my own and cannot imagine what you are going through with one so ill. They look to all be beautiful girls, though, and I hope you find the answers you are looking for for her.

    ReplyDelete